Home » » HANA TEK - GODOY MACHINES PROFESSIONAL

HANA TEK - GODOY MACHINES PROFESSIONAL



Hana Tek is a great tattoo artist traveling between the USA and Australia these days. The flawless lines and the custom drawn art put her ahead of most. She has a natural ability that we saw in her years before she started tattooing.



I'm 27 years old and I've tattooed all over the world. I love everything about this job and you'll find me in the shop day and night. I will tattoo in any style, there are no limitations, and I pride my self on dynamic line work and never compromising on perfection or aesthetic - big beautiful saturated colour and lots of illustrative detail. I hate mediocrity. I hate complacency. I love Punk & I like painting glam rock lightening bolts on my face. I push boundaries. It's always a good time in my chair, even when I'm tattooing your ribs. The Godoys have helped me from day one throughout my career and I love using their machines because they reflect everything thats important to me and in tattooing. I make my own needles, my machines are tuned to perfection, and quality is NEVER a question. I know what I'm doing and I wanna do it to you. At the end of April you'll find me at Rites of Passage Convention in Melbourne, where I'm currently nominated in Australia's First Tattoo Industry Awards as Best Female Artist. Help me win it by voting online at the link below!

--- HANA TEK 2012

http://ritesofpassagefestival.com/australian-industry-awards/








GODOY MACHINES - MACHINES FOR GODS.


Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.