Home » » EL MOVIES!! GODOY MACHINES - LOS ANGELES

EL MOVIES!! GODOY MACHINES - LOS ANGELES


El Movies!! What can we say? The guy has been a loyal Godoy Machines user for the last several years!! His progression and dedication to tattooing is unsurpassed, his contributions to tattooing in his area are priceless. He is definitely part of the solution!

"My name is Juan Lopez, my family call me ''MOVIES''..I'm comitted and focused on all tattoo work that I produce for clients, collectors, friends and family, to ensure that they're receiving the best TATTOO ever!!!. I work @ my own shop ''NEXT LEVEL TATTOO STUDIO'' (741 S.Alvarado st 90057.) Los Angeles CA. After a 2 year tattoo aprenticeship, I have been working hard everyday to expand my knowlege of tattooing techniques, new styles, art....and most importantly tattoo history. I'm very thankful for those who back in the day took the time to introduce me to this lifestyle..Special thanks to GODOY TATTOO MACHINES, friends and artists ,who have shown gratitude and support, because without them this experience would not have be the same ...."







MAKE A DIFFERENCE, DON'T BE THE SAME. MEDIOCRITY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.