Home » » GODOY "SUPERFLY" MACHINE REVIEW - BY MIKEY CARRASCO

GODOY "SUPERFLY" MACHINE REVIEW - BY MIKEY CARRASCO


"The Godoy's "Superfly" is hands down the most versatile and easy to use tattoo machine I have ever used. I've tried others (FK Irons, Aaron Cain, Infinite Irons, etc.) and they are not anywhere near as comfortable and perfectly tuned. The Superfly saturates color, lays clean lines and gives you the smoothest grays without even trying. Not to mention the fact that they run on low voltage, giving the customer a better experience as well as an easy heal. What I like most about the Superfly is that it allows me to tattoo the way I want. You don't have to adapt to the machine, the machine adapts to you." Mikey Carrasco.








GODOY MACHINES - MAKING GREAT ARTISTS GREATER.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.